Sunday, November 1, 2009

Treat or Camping?

Jason and I have love to go camping. So we decided to ask the kids would they rather go trick- or- treating or camping. Bailey immediately said camping and Maisen sat and thought about all the candy that may go to waste. With much thought....camping it was!! Saturday morning we headed off to Collins Lake. We have never been there before but we took our chances. In our favor camping it was a complete hit!! We all had a blast!! Fishing, swimming, riding bikes, roasting marshmallows, and singing campfire songs, this was one of the best camping adventures by far!


So Tank was the only one to be brave enough to try out Collins Lake. He was so cute. I had a blast taking pictures of him. Sand on the belly and all.

Sand on the feet! I love baby feet! He is still my baby.


I love this picture!! Fill in the blanks......


So cute!

Adorable!!!!!


Okay so I love these pictures of Maisen. First of all the pictures are of my precious son, and the look on his face when eating a pop tart. Who would of thought a pop tart would taste so good. Well the Martineau boys!! They don't get to eat these kind of treats on the regular so Maisen was all over it!!

O' yeah!! This is the life!

I can't believe this is real!

Tank....at his finest. This picture explains a fraction of his personality.


Mais with his helmet and fishing pole, he is ready for anything!

This is were is all began. Jas and I after 13 years!

I love this picture of Bailey! This picture says it all! He loves being outdoors.

Tank posing for the camera















1 comment:

  1. I am beyond impressed! I got on your blog today only to find a bunch of new, super fun posts. I seriously am in love with blogs! Your boys are so cute...I miss you all and love you like crazy!

    ReplyDelete