Friday, November 27, 2009

Nana's trip to the hospital

Monday morning at 11:30 I was woke up by hearing the sound of my dear mom. She was moaning from being in so much pain. She asked me to call 911, so I did. She was taken to Mercy San Juan Hospital, soon after arriving she had a fever of 103.1, and could barely breathe. Needless to say I was so scared. Jason and I sat with her for hours, they did CT scan, ultrasound, chest X ray, you name it they did it. Shortly after the CT scan the doctor came back with the results that my moms cancer has spread to her lungs. After being doctored up all week we finally were able to take her home!! She will be on oxygen but she is feeling much better. Love you mom!!
Grammie stayed the night with my mom.

Bailey was rubbing Nana's head, she really fell asleep.

Look at my momma. She is getting a breathing treatment

Double peace!!! Bet you haven't seen that before!!





1 comment:

  1. OH NO TASH. We will definitely be praying for you and your family! We miss you guys and hope to see you in a few short weeks!

    ReplyDelete