Friday, November 27, 2009

Christmas Time!!

Nine years in a row we have went to Apple Hill with the McKee's to cut down a Christmas tree. So much fun!! This years trip was a little different, first of all the place wasn't packed, then it was raining, and the biggest difference is there was only 3 McKee's. So sad. I have to say that on Thanksgiving when I went to visit my mom she asked who was at dinner. I said you know the Mckee's, Grammie, etc then my mom said which McKee's, I told her and she said that's not the McKee's!!! Too cute. Ash, Logan, Heath, James, and shorty ( aka T) you were all missed. So we cut down our tree, and then headed over to High Hill Ranch for some yummy treats!! Maisen helping our "cutter" Eli
Bailey petting Buddy, Eli's dog

The Originals. Jason, Craig, Grammie, and Michele

Bailey and Aiden








1 comment:

  1. We missed you this Thanksgiving! Sounds like there was a feast at the McKee home (when is there not?) and you all enjoyed yourself. I'm also glad that Apple Hill was such a success. I miss Apple Hill so much. I want to see a picture of your decorated tree soon!!! I'm so sorry about your mom Tasha, I hope that she is comfortable now and that everything goes well this holiday season. We love you and as always your family (including your mom) are in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete