Sunday, October 18, 2009

Monkey in the middle

So with each of out boys I have thought they would be super protective of their mommy. Bailey, not really, Maisen, sometimes, and Aiden.. well if Jason is even thinking about getting close to me he is all over him. So tonight with no exception, we were watching Emperors New Groove and ....well I think the pictures explain what happened. By the way my niece Heather thought it would be a good idea for me to start a blog, and well now I am obsessing.. I am walking around with the camera waiting for a photo opportunity. Oh no!!!




He actually posed for this picture usually he gets really
mad!


1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!! I am so excited. You are already a pro! I love the background and the post. Those boys are so cute. I can't wait to be back in Cali so our boys can be friends. Keep it up girl, I can't wait to see more awesome posts!

    ReplyDelete